Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium.
- You International Trade Company
- Phone: +8615392181228
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What material is the shoe material made of? There are a lot of shoes and fabrics, including: hemp, ester fiber hemp, nylon, spandex and other materials, the following is a small series to introduce the material of the shoe material.
1. Hemp: It is a kind of plant fiber, which is known as cool and noble fiber. It has good hygroscopicity and fast dehumidification. It is not easy to produce static heat conduction, rapid heat dissipation, cool wearing, not close to the body after sweating, and more resistant to washing. , heat resistance is good.
2. Mulberry silk: Natural animal protein fiber, smooth and soft, lustrous, has the feeling of warm winter and cool in summer, has a unique "silk" phenomenon when rubbing, has good extensibility, and good heat resistance. It is not resistant to salt water etch and should not be treated with chlorine bleach or detergent.
3. Adhesive: It is made of chemical materials such as wood, cotton linters and reeds containing natural cellulose. It is also often called artificial cotton. It has the basic properties of natural fiber, good dyeing performance, good fastness and soft fabric. It is more important, has good draping, good moisture absorption, and is cool to wear. It is not easy to produce static electricity, fluff and pilling.
4. Crude ester fiber: It is chemically processed from natural cellulose-containing material. It has a silk style, is light and comfortable to wear, has good elasticity and elastic recovery performance, is not suitable for washing, and has poor color fastness.
5, polyester: belongs to polyester fiber, has excellent elasticity and recovery, fabric is crisp, wrinkle-free, good shape retention, high strength, good elasticity, durable wear resistance and excellent light resistance, but easy to generate static electricity And the vacuum is poor.
6. Nylon: It is a polyamide fiber, also called nylon. The dyeing property is better in synthetic fiber. It is light in wearing, has good waterproof and windproof performance, high abrasion resistance and good strength and elasticity.
7. Polypropylene: Appears like woolen silk or cotton, waxy hand and luster, elasticity and recovery are generally not easy to wrinkle, small proportion, light, good clothing, can transmit sweat faster to keep the skin comfortable, strong wear resistance Sex is better and durable, not resistant to high temperatures.
8. Spandex: It has excellent elasticity, also called elastic fiber, also known as Lycra. It has good elasticity, smooth hand feeling, low moisture absorption, good weather resistance and chemical resistance, machine washability and poor heat resistance.
Previous: No Information